The Association of Americans & Canadians in Israel (AACI) is an Organization That Cares, Acts and Builds Community
AACI provides a wide range of services to meet the needs of its membership whether new immigrants or English-speaking long-time residents:
- Professional counseling on Aliyah and Klitah (absorption), please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advice Sessions
- Legal consultations
- Blood bank privileges
- Senior Outreach
AACI can move mountains when its members’ welfare is at stake. AACI:
- Lobbied successfully to modify the effect of new Israeli tax laws on immigrants;
- We provide the AACI Emergency Handbook (print & digital)
- Confronted social, economic and psychological pressures affecting its community.
AACI Builds Community
AACI offers a warm and welcoming environment. Members participate in:
- AACI Travel Programs & Study Trips
- Zoom seminars and lectures
AACI, a voluntary, non-profit organization, was established in 1951 to help North American immigrants acclimate to Israeli society and to build strong ties between North American Jewish communities and Israel. AACI’s services are available to all English speakers. AACI is governed by a lay board and administered by a professional staff. Its many activities are financed through the support of foundations, annual membership dues, an annual fundraising drive and private donations.