Remembering the Fallen
Remembering: Learn about those who fell and their stories of heroism.
Educating: Discuss and reflect with educational material and consultants.
Honoring: Join us on Thursday, May 9, 2024 for our annual ceremony in the Rabin Forest.
- Connecting college students in Israel and abroad.
- Addressing worldwide anti-Semitism
- Exploring Jewish identity and connection to Israel
- Friendly, meaningful dialogues and webinars encourage friendships and professional networking.
- Supplying urgently needed items for soldiers
- Providing for evacuees affected by wars
- Immediate response to emergency situations
Aliyah and Klitah Department
- Professional counselors provide resources and guidance for immigrants from pre-aliyah to all stages of life in Israel.
- E-newsletters with vital information, links and our Emergency Handbook.
AACI’s ongoing services
- Our counseling department continues to care for olim, answering dozens of calls each week, providing support and resources every day
- Regular e-newsletters, viewed by thousands are filled with vital information, links and our Emergency Handbook.
Please partner with AACI and donate generously today! https://aaci.org.il/donation-options/
Write to Info@aaci.org.il for more information.
Donations can be made with a credit card online or with a bank transfer to AACI:
For a wire transfer to AACI’s account in the U.S.:
Federal Tax I.D. # of American Friends of AACI State Tax I.D. # 13-3525204
American Friends of AACI, Inc.
Wintrust Bank, 1000 North Rush Street, Chicago IL 60611
The bank routing number is 071925444
The account number is 382094
The contact is Avi Saiger firstname.lastname@example.org
For a wire transfer from the U.S. to Israel:
AACI Bank Hapoalim 12, Branch 690
Iban: IL56-0126-9000-0000-0098-520, Swift code: POALILIT
16 King George, Jerusalem
For a wire transfer in Israel:
Bank Hapoalim 12
Branch 690 / Account # 98520
16 King George Street Jerusalem
Our donation form is fully PCI-compliant, the highest international standard for protecting your credit card information!
For an Israeli tax deductible receipt, click below
Login Password is a password that you choose; this will always be your AACI password when you sign in to AACI online.
Owner ID means your teudat zehut or passport number.
Tree Certificates: The cost is nis40 per tree. Please press donate button and purchase accordingly. Thank you.
For a US dollar tax deductible receipt, click below for a credit card payment or mail your check (payable to PEF Israel Endowment Funds, Inc. and indicate that the funds be directed to AACI) to PEF Israel Endowment Funds, Inc., 630 Third Ave, 15th Floor, New York, NY 10017
For a Canadian tax deductible receipt, click below for a credit card payment and you’ll be on the page of Ne’eman Foundation for AACI CAD donations or mail your check to The Ne’eman Foundation, 75 Lisa Crescent, Thornhill, ON L4J 2N2, Canada or Ne’eman Foundation, POB 6217, Jerusalem 91060