AACI’s Merom Golan Getaway
AACI’s Merom Golan Getaway
AACI’s Merom Golan Getaway WAIT LIST ONLY
Five relaxing days in one of Israel’s most beautiful Kibbutz Resorts with a combination of deluxe Cabins & Suites. Half-board with a gala dinner in the kosher Habokrim (cowboy) meat restaurant, a full day of touring in the Golan and more!
Now more than ever, you need to get out of your homes after over six months of being closed in. Relax, breath the fresh mountain air and enjoy, five stress-free days. You deserve it! Book quickly only 30 cabins/suites are available.
English-Speaking Group & Program – Great for Families!
Merom Golan is situated on the slopes of Mount BenTal close to the Baron Pool Nature Reserve and the Mount Avital Nature Reserve and is the focal point of the northern Golan. This kibbutz resort village is ideal place for a break. Enjoy the serene atmosphere by spending 4 nights in a newly renovated, deluxe cabin or suite, and an opportunity to take advantage of the various activities offered such as a riding stable, quad bike excursions, indoor swimming pool and many arts and crafts activities, studios and galleries.
Enjoy a full day bus tour, half board stay in a deluxe suite or cabin. Enjoy delicious food, touring in a relaxed and spacious rural atmosphere – all this and more will make your trip unforgettable.
Whether you are a couple, a single traveler or a family, we invite you to join us on AACI’s getaway while absorbing the atmosphere of the Golan and surrounding environs.
- 4 nights, Merom Golan Resort
- Breakfast and Dinner daily
- Gala Dinner in the Kosher Habokrim (cowboy) restaurant
- Welcome reception
- Guided walking art tour of the Kibbutz with Dutch/Israeli artist Joop De Jong
- Full day bus tour of the Golan with English-speaking guide
- Luggage service
- AACI escorted
Price Does Not Include
- Any items of personal nature
- Optional tours, horseback, jeeps, spa treatments etc.
- Drinks at Dinner
- Possibility of bus round trip buses will only hold 50% of maximum capacity as to Ministry of Health– minimal participants required
Price AACI members 5,180 NIS per couple in a DBL suite / 4,780 NIS per couple in a DBL cabin
Non-AACI member: Add 250NIS per couple (click here to join)
Single supplements: Please call Carole Kremer for availability 02-5661181 ext 310
Suites all sold out. To go on wait list, write to email@example.com
- Program subject to change
- Minimum participation required
- Cancellation charges apply, see registration form.
Fill in registration form here
For further details / reservations please call Carole at AACI 02-5661181 ext 310 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is in accordance with the Ministry of Health regulations.
SOLD OUT. To go on wait list, write to email@example.com